On October 26-28, 2020, thousands of delegates from Indian, regional, and international energy companies, institutions, and governments gathered virtually for the 4th India Energy Forum by CERAWeek under the patronage of Honourable Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and the Indian Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. Participation is by invitation only. For more information, contact IndiaEnergyForum@ihsmarkit.com.
- Impact of the Pandemic on India's future energy demand
- Securing supplies for India’s economic growth
- What does energy transition and the climate agenda mean for India?
- Natural Gas in India’s Energy Mix: What’s the path
- Refining & petrochemicals: Strategies midst surplus
- The pace of innovation: Biofuel, hydrogen, CCS, electric vehicles and digital transformation
- Market and regulatory reform: What is ahead?